- Two pages extracted from Lapidaire by Michel Sendrez.
- First page of Neurovision by Georges Armand.
- Onesheet of the score of Opéra pour 4 instrumentistes et 4 chanteurs by Fabien Téhéricsen.
- The first three pages of the score of Isiltasunaren Ortzadara by Nicolas Bacri.
- The first page of the score of D'zitt Laase by F Rossé on behalf of the Fuzeau editions.
- The first two pages of the score...Wei al bab... by Fabien Téhéricsen.
- First page of the Kamanché part of ...Wei al bab... by Fabien Téhéricsen.
- 4 pages of the Passacaglia score by José San Miguel.
Jean Paul GILLES, creator of 2Mc editions has been passionate since 1994 for this art and has realized all the engravings of his catalog. He has also engraved many pieces of music in all genres, from piano-chant to opera, jazz big band and contemporary symphonic orchestral music.
Creation of conductor and material for the creations of the Regional Orchestra Bayonne Côte-Basque (compositions by Pierre Çabalette, including an opera "Ilargi Xendera", Nicolas Bacri, Etienne Rollin, François Rossé) Al Bab "and the orchestra of the ENM of the Landes" Les Machines à Sons "by Fabien Tehéricsen. Musical engraving for "the Musical Consortium". Supervision of the layout of Caroni Music. Opera for children "Oraure et Bergerou" by Serge Lecussant, Collection of String Quartets for the Garat project in partnership with Musikene (Superior Center of Music of San Sebastian) and CM ediciones musicales de Bilbao. Conductor and material for the musical "Terrains vagues" by Jacques Colson. Trainer to the music engraving software Final for the General Council of the Pyrénnéees Atlantiques in the direction of the music teachers.
As every engraving work is a unique work, it is difficult to propose a generic tariff. A quotation will be submitted after consultation and sending a copy of your manuscript.
2Mc éditions - 22, promenade du Parc Belay - 64600 Anglet - FRANCE - Tel 33(0)559 421 733